The cashier lamp (the device for banknotes authentication has been worked out by Urszula Morawska, a long-standing lecturer in domestic and foreign currencies training of cashiers, organised by the “URSZULA” Courses Organisation Centre in Olsztyn. The cashier lamp was registered in the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland as an invention at number P379050. The cashier lamp offers help to people who count banknotes, both Polish and foreign ones in order to check their authenticity. The use of the cashier lamp enables a cashier (a treasurer, a sorter etc.) to work comfortable. The banknotes authenticity are confirmed as they are counted by a light shed by the cashier lamp.
The cashier lamp is completely safe for users!
The dimensions of the lamp(its base - 8.5 x 19.2 cm; its height 8.3 cm and its top – 10.2x19.2 cm) enables its easily putting at the cashier workstation. The lamp does not warm up the room even if it is used many hours.
Directions for use of the cashier lamp
1. It is a lighting lamp with a special reflex which is shed on banknotes and the hands of the person counting banknotes in such a way as to bring out all the security features of the banknotes, especially difficult to be counterfeited.
2. The lamp should be placed at least 15 cm from cashier's hands and adjusted to the individual visual needs of a person and his/her height
It is not allowed to put banknotes into the lamp!!! (it is used in the case of other available devices on the market), but watch the banknotes in the light of that lamp. The light of the cashier lamp does not strain your eyes because the cashier can se nothing but well lit banknote, not the source of light.
3. The light from that lamp enables:
a) easily counting of banknotes and at the same time watching the presence of all the special security features especially difficult to be counterfeited: steel engraving, angular effect, colour-shifting ink, hologram, etc.,
b) easily checking of security features such as: watermark, security thread, confetti or coloured security threads etc.,
c) the light reflex makes the colour-shifting ink changes its colour, the way that counterfeit banknotes do not react. (especially in the case of EURO, USD, and PLN),
d) also allows to see without effort “the angular effect”,
e) easily statement of a correct, “recto-verso”, perforations, hologram, etc.
f) facilitates to see the microlettering, steel engraving and the offset features.
4. The light of that lamp also lights the cashier workstation when is going to do other things.
All enquiries and information about the cashier lamp are accessible on websites: www.urszula.pl
6. Aspiring customers, please note!. When placing an order for the lamp you receive a rebate at courses training for cashiers organised by “URSZULA” Course Organisation Centre, (www.urszula.pl), the contact: 0 601-417 534 or +48 89 534-63-43.